The Joy of the Body
Cycle 1 - The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
The purpose of this cycle is to lead us to discover and release physical tensions, emotional and psychological blocks that prevent us from loving our body and living our sensuality and pleasure. We will begin by freeing the first two chakras in order to support the energy flow freely throughout the body. The more our body releases tensions accumulated during our lives, the more it can relax and be a source of pleasure.
In this cycle, you will :
· Celebrate our energy with freshness and innocence and become aware that the source of pleasure lies primarily within ourselves
· Learn to love and accept our body, awaken our inner lover
· Explore the art of tantric massage and gentle and respectful touch
· Learn the healing rituals of the Yoni and the Vajra - the sexual organs of women and men
· Enjoy and celebrate sacred rituals that honor and expand male and female energies
· Learn the art of preparing a tantric temple and the ritual of "sacred space"
· Discover the 3 Keys to sexual ecstasy: breath, movement and sound.
The Joy of the Heart
Cycle 2 - Love & Orgasm
In this cycle we will cover one of the pearls of SkyDancing Tantra: The "Multi Orgasmic Response: MORE". Following the healing of the pelvic floor in the previous cycle, the MORE session will help the energy to flow through the inner flute, fully and consciously opening ourselves to pleasure and sexual energy.
SkyDancing Tantra teaches the celebration of love and life. The other is a mirror and a door to our own evolution. In the context of relating with the other, we deepen the art of feeling and finding the right distance that allows for the truest connection.
You will learn to:
· Open your heart to the other through genuine and profound communication, creating an environment of trust
· Discover and harmonize your inner woman and inner man (Yin and Yang)
· Develop your awareness of the inner flute and the seven charkas
· Relax in high states of arousal, opening your body to the possibility of a full body orgasm and of expanded levels of orgasmic pleasure
· Explore ways of channeling sexual energy to the heart and creating a loving circle of energy with your partner.
The Joy of the Spirit
Meditation - Ecstasy
Cycle 3 - From Sexual Passion to Spiritual Ecstasy
When the vital energy is awakened and flows freely, it is possible to melt into the silence of meditation. The energy of the first chakra is the energy of fire, which when released, will feed all other chakras and open the path to spiritual transformation.
The “Wave of Bliss" is an advanced practice of SkyDancing Tantra that teaches how, during the union of Shiva and Shakti in the Yabyum position, the ascension and the refinement of the sexual energy can be used for the expansion of consciousness.
The wave of Bliss is the union of consciousness and energy.
In this cycle you will:
· Experience the ascending “wave of bliss”
· Channel the vital energy through the chakras to open the inner flute
· Learn to contain energy, opening to the expansion of consciousness
· Learn to relax in meditation with a partner, experiencing a fusion of energies
· Discover the healing power of the Vajrasattva mantra which is also called the «100-Syllable Mantra» in the Tibetan tantric tradition.