Love & Ecstasy Training cycles 1-2-3
Training 2018 - 2019
Cycle 3: june 1-8, 2019
& Laurent Lacoste
Training 2019 - 2020
Cycle 1: oct 5-12, 2019
& Cassidy Geppert
Cycle 2: feb 29-march 7,2020
& Laurent Lacoste
Cycle 3: june 5-12, 2020
& Laurent Lacoste
Training Cycles 1-2-3
at least one Skydancing workshop
The venue is located near Montpellier, in South France
The training can be started by cycle 1 or cycle 2 for those having a Tantra background, but can not be started by cycle 3! Lead in French and English
Margot Anand's LET "Love & Ecstasy Training" will change forever your experience of sexual loving, and give you the opportunity to explore how your sexual energy can heal your body, open your heart and expand your spirit to states of unity and bliss.
There is no sexuality practiced during our workshops.
Over 20,000 people worldwide have participated in this exquisite training over the past 15 years. The Love & Ecstasy Training" is a powerful and life-transforming experience, and it carefully builds a container of safety in which to:
- Unveil your gift to be the perfect Tantric Lover.
- Open to greater physical and sexual pleasure.
- Learn to relax in high states of arousal.
- Discover and communicate how you like to be loved.
- Expand to new horizons of ecstasy and bliss.
- Let go of old limitations.
- Bring the sacred into your love life.
- Integrate Tantra into your everyday life.
- Weave all aspects of your life into a harmonious balance.
Margot Anand's LET "Love & Ecstasy Training" is designed to take place over three separate weeks, eight months apart. It is designed to go deep, not simply teaching new techniques for building intimacy and accessing ecstatic states, but introducing a practice that can produce significant changes in your whole being.
The time between the cycles assists you in incorporating the practices into your daily life. The opening into new experiences and sensations is deepened through repetition. Between the cycles you are encouraged to meet with your fellow participants, your new family of SkyDancers, to practice together and teach each other what you have learned so far. This further prepares your system for deeper, higher experience during the second week.
Is this training right for you?
A prerequisite for Margot Anand's Love & Ecstasy Training" is that you have taken a workshop with Margot Anand or have other hands-on experience with Tantra. Plus you should answer yes to most of the following questions.... Would you like to:
- learn how to love yourself more and enhance your self esteem as a lover?
- heal old sexual wounds?
- learn the art of positive, successful communication in sexuality?
- understand the healing power of rituals and sacred ceremonies in the context of lovemaking?
- feel that sexual loving is a spiritual empowerment and thus needs to be treated with devotion and respect?
- learn the art of sexual ecstasy step by step all the way to the experience of a whole body orgasm?
- understand the energy of the chakras or "energy centers" through which we can access: passion, flow, power, love, clear communication, clear vision and the ecstasy of the spirit?
- experience ecstatic states and integrate them into your love life and your everyday life?
Margot Anand¹s Love & Ecstasy Training" is for singles and couples alike, ages 18 to 80. Whether you come by yourself or with a partner, you will find this workshop to be an enlivening and nourishing experience. Couples work with their partner if they choose, and individuals will work with other single participants. Together you will discover the secrets of meeting each other on a level of intimate trust and understanding. There will be an equal number of men and women present.
Cycle 1 The Body Ecstatic & Sexual Healing
This cycle will awaken your senses and heal your sexual wounds. We will discover and release physical tensions and emotional and psychological blocks that prevent us from loving our body and living our sensuality and pleasure.We will begin by freeing the first two chakras to help the energy flow throughout the body. The more our body releases tensions accumulated throughout our life, the more it can relax and be a source of pleasure.
In this cycle, you will:
* Celebrate your energy with freshness and innocence and become aware that the source of pleasure lies primarily within yourself
* Learn to love and accept your body, awaken your inner lover* Explore the art of tantric massage and gentle and respectful touch
* Learn the healing rituals of the Yoni and the Vajra (the sexual organs of a woman and a man)
* Enjoy and celebrate sacred rituals that honor and expand male and female energies
* Learn the art of preparing a tantric temple and the ritual of "sacred space"
* Discover the 3 Keys to sexual ecstasy: breath, movement and sound
Cycle 2: Love & Orgasm
In this cycle we will cover one of the pearls of SkyDancing Tantra: The "Multi Orgasmic Response: MORE". Following the healing of the pelvic floor in the previous cycle, the MORE session will help the energy to flow through the inner flute, fully and consciously opening ourselves to pleasure and sexual energy.
SkyDancing Tantra teaches the celebration of love and life. The other is a mirror and a door to our own evolution. Within the context of the relationship with the other, we deepen the art of feeling and finding the right distance that allows for the truest connection. We will develop the art of feeling and finding the right distance that allows for a profound connection with the other.
You will lean to:
* Open your heart to the other through genuine and profound communication, creating an environment of trust * Discover and harmonize your inner woman and inner man (Yin and Yang)
* Develop your awareness of the inner flute and the seven charkas
* Relax in high states of arousal, opening your body to the possibility of a full body orgasm and of expanded levels of orgasmic pleasure
* Explore ways of channeling sexual energy to the heart and creating a loving circle of energy with your partner
Cycle 3: From Sexual Passion to Spiritual Ecstasy
When the vital energy is awakened and flows freely, it is possible to melt into the silence of meditation. The energy of the first chakra is the energy of fire, which when released, will feed all other chakras and open the path to spiritual transformation. The “Wave of Bliss" is an advanced practice of SkyDancing Tantra that teaches how, during the union of Shiva and Shakti in the Yabyum position, the ascension and the refinement of the sexual energy can be used for the expansion of consciousness. The wave of Bliss is the union of consciousness and energy.
In this cycle you will:
* Experience the ascending “wave of bliss”
* Channel the vital energy through the chakras to open the inner flute
* Learn to contain energy, opening to the expansion of consciousness
* Learn to relax in meditation with a partner, experiencing a fusion of energies
* Discover the 100-Syllable Mantra «Vajrasattva».
Prices of this Training
5'100.- euros - commited to 6 cycles (850.- euros per cycle)
2'970.- euros - commited to 3 cycles (990.- euros per cycle)
1'090.- euros - commited to one cycle only
plus lodging = 65.- to 120.- euros per day per person full board
How to pay:
- Bank transfer :
IBAN: CH13 0900 0000 9163 7123 1
Titulaire: Nital-Linda Brinkley - Epalinges - Suisse
Banque: PostFinance SA - Mingerstrasse 20 - 3030 Berne - Suisse
- French checks accepted